Friday, April 10, 2009

Big Devilish Plan

Edit:

Pictures from the Surprise Party.

Majidi Bakar Turned 26 This day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gd Junior teddy
Photobucket

Treat at Nandos
Photobucket

Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (NINI GD) MAJIDI BAKAR
Thank you very much for the treat at Nandos
It was a pleasure making sure you were surprised on your birthday.


It's 10th April 2009
It's Majidi Bakar's 26th Birthday.
He's the Dr. Dentist to BE.

I, as per usual, have constructed a malicious birthday plan. Muahahahaha:P
But as a pure evil master planner. I shall not reveal it, only after the plan has been succeeded. Muahahahaha!!!

So before I leave you, readers, in the empty dark space. Leaving you, readers, not knowing what the evil plan is. I, shall leave you with only this bit of vanity.

This is me, I, myself, having fun. Constructing the EVIL PLAN.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Evil Plan!! OK, the Fairy dust does not actually reflect the Evil-ness. But, It's me having epiphany. Muahahahaha!!!!!!
Beware Majidi Bakar.

xoxo,
Blackbuterfly



No comments: