Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Overly Exhausted

I am completely drained today.

arrgh..
I really have no energy left. I'm completely, utterly in shuttering exhaustion.
I absolutely cannot feel anything but the pain.
Pain that is causing my Heart Ache.
My Head Ache. My Arms Numb. My Legs Wobbly. My Eyes Blurry.

This is starting to be one huge Nightmare, which derived from a Beautiful wonder of existence.
How did I choose the wrong thing, when I knew from the very beginning exactly what I wanted?
How did I end up doing this instead of what I dreamed of?

Sigh.

I can complain. I can cry a river about it. I can beat myself for it. I can wonder and fight my head thoughts about it.

Alas, I know none of these would help me.

Complain no more, I shall. I have to regain my will to power back. I have to strive on with or with it. I have to see the silver lining.

This I know I have too. I just have too.

Courage. Regain back the energy that I once have. I have too.

Complaining. Will not help. Crying about it. Will definitely NOT help.

Breathe and Move on.

There are far more better things in life than to look back into the past.

Learn from the past. Pray for the better.

xox,
Blackbuterfly

No comments: