Sunday, July 26, 2009

Officialy Utterly Confused

Photobucket

I was once taught by a wise person, in order to do the right thing you have to know what you've done wrong. Start from scratch. If everything else fails follow your heart.

It's easier said than done. To follow your heart. The more I think about the situation in hand, the more confuse I get. I want to do the right thing. But, somehow the guilt factor just kicks in saying it's all my fault. It's not though. It really is not my fault. I'm merely wanting everyone to be happy. Is that wrong? That's the only path I chose. Sigh. Why is everything so easy but yet so complicated happen? Why now?

I really don't know what I'm doing actually. But as the saying goes, I'm following my heart.

Some one please save me from my confusion.

love,
blackbuterfly

No comments: