Friday, July 31, 2009

Sweet Tooth

For ALL sweet candy chocolate lovers, I would like to present to you

[Drum Roll...]

Dylan's Candy Shop

That's right. Dylan's candy shop. Filled with candy. Chocolate. Harry Potter's Magical Chocolate Frogs. Collections of Nerds. Varieties of Chocolate bars known to man. You name it, they got it. Well at least, until it's sold out.

I didn't manage to go on picturing spree. I got distracted by all the chocolates. Sorry.
Just enjoy what I have :)


Marshmallow Shooter. Imagine that shooting at a target:P
Photobucket

Wonka's Wonderland Gotta have the Nerds

Photobucket


The basement, it's 3 floors of goodness
Photobucket


The Varieties of Chocolate Bars
Photobucket

Argh. I should be ashamed by this picture. I was on sugar RUSH. Malu eh.
Photobucket

Love,
Blackbuterfly

No comments: