Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mission Impossible

Objective: To find and buy a shelf to put binders and textsbooks on :P

So I went to the a place recommended by mum, at Whiteleys. Sadly, this store was no more. So the trip to Bayswater was a waste. Next stop was Oxford street. One store after the other. NO shelf found. Until I stopped by John Lewis. 3rd floor. Amazing store!! Found the shelf, but very expensive for my taste and my student money. So walked back to Paddington. Wondering why I did not use the bus.
lalala~
I stopped by at Argos, trying my luck.
Wuhooo~ My luck. They have my shelf. Under my budget too. Very conveniently enough.
Bought it. Me being very naive, and thought that I had the strenght. I walked back to Bru hall carrying the package.
ahahahaha:p Why oh why? Barat . All worth it.

The Finish Product: [Drum Roll]

Photobucket

What's leftover, and should have been used:

Photobucket

Still wondering what I should with these:

Photobucket

-Blackbuterfly-

No comments: