Friday, October 23, 2009

Accused


You
accuse me of being a liar. You accuse me of being a selfish jerk.

You accuse me for theft.

I say, you're a hypocrite. I say, You stop assuming things.

I say, You cannot comprehend.

You say you're sorry. I say those are just empty words.

You made everyone believed your version of the truth.

You made everyone pity You by your story.

I feel pity for You.

You may be strong at shooting words, but as a person You are weak.

Nevertheless, I admire You.

You can take a bow now. You have put up quite a show.

I give You many flowers in envy. I salute You.

I may not be the greatest fighter.

I may not be the best. I know I am not perfect.

But at least, I know my place.

I know where I belong. I know my being.

I do not have to force. I never did force.

Things just happened. Things will happen.

Truth will come out eventually. Only time will tell.

I'm an innocent bystander.

I respected You. You disrespected me.

Now, I bet You adieu.

Thank You for making my life filled with drama.

Thank You for being such a good role model.

Thank You.

No comments: