Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Year.

This is a really late post for the greeting the New Year, 2010. It's better late than never.
What was great about last year. I guess, I have to say about the most part of last year. From the start of it, Jan 2009 till June 2009. Twas great. I am greatly missing those moments where I feel that I can fly freely without noticing the consequences. Without thinking about the consequences.

All great dreams has come to an end. Sadly.

The year began well 2009. Ended with a crash.

That's all in the past now. I sense a new direction for me in the year 2010. Start anew. Turn over a new leaf. Let the past be a lesson. Let it not bring yourself down. The future not depends on what happened in the past. It depends on the decisions that we make out of it. :)

Set sail for the bright new future that's ahead.

-izati-

No comments: