Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Stranger

I've never told you this, I do fancy you. You are by far not on the list of my needs right now. But somehow, you've appeared in my life. Showing me, teaching me the ways of life.
Never thought that you would choose me. Never would have thought fate would bring me a person such as you into my life. And for that I am very grateful.

I know, the moment I set my eyes on you I will be safe. I know you cannot do me wrong. I see truth. I am where I belong. Finally I know I am not alone.

I would like to think that we were never strangers, You and I. I would like to think that we've just drifted apart for a while, waiting for the right time to reconcile. You and I, we're meant to be.

You are my stranger. As I am yours.

You had me at Hello. Welcome to my world stranger.

[Blackbuterfly]

No comments: