Sunday, April 3, 2011

Numbered

My days are NUMBERED. Once again I have to endure and face the reality. I once again have to leave what I love. Sigh. In the words of Bruno Mars - Grenade "Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb Tell the devil I said “hey” when you get back to where you're from Mad woman, bad woman,That's just what you are, yeah, Gave you all I had And you tossed it in the trash"

I only ask this one simple question, "Hiding won't hide it, Smiling won't hide it, How do I get from an all time low?" The Wanted - All time low.

Sigh. If only I was flying fun. Or at least as a host of traveler program. Free hotel. Free fly. New places. New people. New language. The fun part, being in front of the camera. HAHA!

Tapi tidak mengapa, in about 3months time, I shall be back. Again :) Tell the World I’m coming home Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes - Diddy, Coming home.

For now I have to make believe that, Love is all that I can give you, Love is more than a game for two, Two in love can make it, Take my heart and please don't break it. Love is made for me and you. - Nat King Cole L.O.V.E

Because every time I think of you I feel this, She was dancing sexy, pop, pop, popping, dropping, dropping low. Never ever has a lady hit me on the first sight - Usher, OMG

I am sorry to my first, because, Karena ku cinta kau dan dia Maafkanlah ku tak bisa Tinggalkan dirinya - AdiFasha, Aku cinta kau dan dia.



EXAMINATIONS. This is how much I feel about IT. sarcastically. Mabye.

[Izati]

No comments: