Thursday, July 14, 2011

Escargot

It's funny how your days seemed so dull and slow, when you've just spent a whole day filled with interesting moments. Feelings felt such as today is one of the feelings that I dread to experience. As much as I do not want to admit it, I am very much afraid for my future. For the first time, I've became lost in the uncertainty. It would do me peace, if I stop encountering people asking me if I'm alright and what's my next move after this. Honestly speaking, I have no idea. I do not know where to turn.

By the end of the day, I have to take the risk. This part of my life is slow like the pace of an Escargot. May it be escargot, or leopard speed, I just pray that I'll be out from this uncertainty soon. I pray that this escargot pace, will lead me to something real and worth while in the right path.

-blackbuterfly-

No comments: