Friday, August 14, 2009

The inspiration


I've got asked a few times about the story behind the name, "Blackbuterfly". So here's the story.

In words terms, black stands for the mystery of one self. Black also signifies of how life can turn ridiculously upside down. That's where the word buterfly comes in. With wings, I can fly, soaring up into the blue sky away from the darkness. Into new light. Why the one letter "t"? As a reminder not to repeat any mistakes that I've done in the past (black). So that it'll stay unique, and as a lesson.

I've also got the inspiration from the song Blackbutterfly (1984) by Deniece Williams. Everytime I get confuse, this would be one of the songs that I calm too. Very inspirational. Very soothing. Once you listen to lyrics, you'll understand why.

Well, that's all I guess that's all . NO. That'll be a lie if I say that's all. I have more, but then it's too personal :P

Alrights.
Peace

-Blackbuterfly-


No comments: