Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Date with Faizah <3

Location: London, UK :P
Date : 13th August 2009

Tis was a fun day. aha:)
Reasons:
1) I finally got off my books and hit the roads.
2) I wasn't alone
3) I had a date :) Faizah!! :)

Photobucket
For lunch we had subway arah Edgware Road. Then we watch the VERY action-packed movie,
G.I. Joe. Truely very american I might add. But I TRUELY did enjoy watching it. So did Fai. :) And Fai got to taste her "first" Ben and Jerry smoothie.


Photobucket

Lepas tu, we found our way to Selfridges. Fai's first entry to Selfridges BTW! aha :) So cute eh that girl.

Last stop was Primark. Where I couldn't stop myslef any longer from buying the shoes that was calling me since last Tuesday. aha



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

And how uberly cool and nice of a sister am I? I got my sis a pair too~


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Aites, now it's me off to studying.

Photobucket

-blackbuterfly-

No comments: