Thursday, August 5, 2010

Knock, Knock

Knock- knock, the sound of my door. What can be lingering outside my door at midnight. Scared. I say my prayers as I reach for my door.

I listen carefully for the footsteps or breathings outside. No sound. "Who is it?" I asked. No reply.

I decided not to open.

My phone then started to ring. Ring. Ring.

It was an unknown call. As I picked it up, no one was heard on the other line. I hung up.

Knock, knock goes my door again. I decided to let it go. It is midnight after all. I have to catch up with my sleep.

My phone received a text. It was an empty text, from an unknown number. Scary.

Knock knock. My door sounds again. From my bed I asked "who is it?" No reply
As I approach my door. I say my prayers for it to be something worth while.
I opened the door. I thank the Al-Mighty for His gracious gift.

Lesson of the story, Never be afraid to grab odd opportunities. They are a gift from above. You might not get a second chance. Great things comes in small packages. Be thankful for everything you have and everything you do not have. Everything happens for a reason.

As for what I receive tonight, we'll just reserve that story for another time.

Take care,
Blackbuterfly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please continue this story.. hehe