Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The thing is..

She said that I should just stop writing on this blog. No one reads it anyway. Even if it's being read once a while, all the readers are ever going to read about is complete utter nonsense. Kata-kata dari adik manja ku.

Well, to me writing on this blog is a must. If I do not release the tension here, it will be placed else where. Individuals that surrounds me will suffer the consequence.

Besides that of the topic above, I've decided to change the layout of this site. It looked completely dull before. Now I think it is absolutely suited my moods and for the things I'm about to write in the future.

As for now, as I lay on this bed waiting for the drug to kick in to put me to sleep. I beat you adieu. I've been attacked by the Flu virus.

Till next time.
Blackbuterfly


No comments: